AC installation in san ramon
Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation Specialists in San Ramon
Is your old air conditioner failing to meet your expectations? It’s probably time to upgrade your air conditioning system! When you need a new air conditioner, the process may appear to be difficult, but not when you work with HVAC San Ramon! We make AC installation simple and painless for all of our customers.
Since we opened, we have strived to provide only the best cooling systems and customer service. As the area’s leading heating and cooling company, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and professionalism!
Contact Our Specialist
San Ramon Heating & Cooling Service
We Offer the following service in San Ramon, CA
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Repair Service
- Heating Installations
- Heating Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Heat Pump Parts
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Parts
- Boiler Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Schedule Your AC Installation Service Today!
SIGNS THAT YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR AC SYSTEM
In general, if your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, you should start thinking about replacing it. However, with regular maintenance, your system can last much longer. However, there are some other indications that your unit is failing and needs to be replaced with a new air conditioner.
Signs that it’s time to replace your AC include:
- Insufficient airflow
- Lack of cool air
- Strange sounds
- Increased energy bills
- Recurring breakdowns
BENEFITS OF REPLACING YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
There are many benefits that come with getting a new residential air conditioning system in addition to the comfort improvements you’ll notice in your home.
Additional benefits of Los Angeles AC replacement include:
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lower monthly energy bills
- Higher home resale value
When it comes to professional AC replacement and installation – HVAC SAN RAMON is the team to call!
WHAT EQUIPMENT AM I ACTUALLY BUYING WITH AN AC REPLACEMENT?
Unless you’re an air conditioning expert, you’re probably unfamiliar with all of the air conditioning components and terminology. Don’t be concerned if your HVAC contractor appears to be speaking in a foreign language. We’ll go over every detail with you until you’re completely satisfied.
During an air conditioner installation, you may only need to purchase one component of an AC system, or you may need to purchase all of the components. As a result, it is critical to comprehend each component of the air conditioning system. Here are the main components and terminology to be aware of:
Evaporator Coil (also known as the evaporator or indoor coil) – The evaporator coil is located on the indoor side of your air conditioner. In most California homes, an evaporator coil is located next to the furnace. If there is no furnace, an evaporator coil will be located inside a piece of equipment known as an air handler. The evaporator coil is the path that very cold refrigerant takes. An expansion valve is also found in evaporator coils. The expansion valve maintains the necessary cool temperatures in your coil.
Condensing Unit (also known as a condenser, outdoor unit, or simply an air conditioner) – The condensing unit is the large metal box outside your home. The condensing unit increases system pressure and aids in refrigerant cooling. A coil, a fan, and a compressor are among the components of the condensing unit that aid in this process. The coil and fan aid in the cooling of the refrigerant, while the compressor aids in the building of pressure.
Other Air Conditioning System Components – Although condenser units and evaporator coils are the key pieces of your air conditioning, don’t overlook these other critical parts:
- The refrigerant piping that connects the condensing unit and the evaporator coil.
- Ductwork that circulates air throughout your home.
- Blower (or indoor fan) that aids in the flow of air through the ductwork. The indoor fan is typically found within a furnace or air handler.
- The thermostat controls your condensing unit and blower by sending on and off signals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE SELECTING A NEW AC UNIT
Here are a few things to consider when you’re ready to replace an AC:
- Installer – Clean workmanship is critical for the long-term operation of a new air conditioner. Poor performance and avoidable repairs can result from a shoddy installation. Even the most expensive equipment cannot compensate for a poor installation job. Select an experienced HVAC contractor to install your equipment.
- Features – There has been a lot of innovation within the cooling industry, and air conditioners can do a lot more these days. Are you interested in a high-efficiency unit? What about systems that offer zoning in your home? Or, does the noise from your current air conditioner keep you awake at night? HVAC SAN RAMON carries a wide variety of air conditioner products. So, we can help you find an AC that meets YOUR needs!
- Whole System or Just One Piece – Which part of your system are you looking to replace? Now might be a good time to evaluate if other pieces in your system require replacement, as there are often great incentives to purchase a full system. Another piece of info important to homeowners: most new equipment uses the refrigerant type called R-410A sometimes referred to as Puron. If your existing system uses R-22 refrigerant (also known as Freon), it won’t be compatible with an R-410A system. Due to federal regulations, equipment compatible with R-22 can no longer be sold. So, replacing one piece of your system may lead to replacing others.
- How about a heat pump? – Air conditioners are exactly that: cooling only equipment. But have you heard about heat pumps? A heat pump is a combination unit that provides both cooling and heating. Heat pumps are ideal for California homes because our winters are so mild. If you have ever considered adding heat to your home, a heat pump is a great way to enhance your home’s comfort without adding a ton of cost.
- Brand – How important is a brand name to you? HVAC SAN RAMON offers top-of-the-line equipment from Carrier, a world leader in HVAC solutions. Millions of people around the world trust the leadership and expertise of Carrier for their homes.
- Budget – Consider your spending limit for your air conditioner installation. Depending on the size of your project, it could be thousands of dollars.
The best ac Installation specialists in san ramon, ca
Don’t wait any longer! Call HVAC SAN RAMON now to get your AC up and running again.
- San Ramon AC Repair
- San Ramon AC Installation
- San Ramon AC Replacement
- San Ramon AC Parts
- San Ramon AC Maintenance
- San Ramon Commercial HVAC
- San Ramon Air Duct Cleaning
- San Ramon Heating Repair Service
- San Ramon Heating Installations
- San Ramon Heating Maintenance
- San Ramon Heating Contractor
- San Ramon Furnace Repair
- San Ramon HVAC Contractor
- San Ramon Furnace Installation
- San Ramon Furnace Replacement
- San Ramon Furnace Parts
- San Ramon Heat Pump Repair
- San Ramon Heat Pump Installation
- San Ramon Heat Pump Replacement
- San Ramon Heat Pump Parts
- San Ramon Boiler Repair
- San Ramon Boiler Installation
- San Ramon Boiler Parts
- San Ramon Boiler Replacement
- San Ramon Indoor Air Quality
- San Ramon Air Cleaners